Bring Out the Character
A striking focal point, a cozy reading nook, a bright display of herbs and ﬂowers – anything is possible with bay, bow and garden windows. Each of these windows can transform your room from basic to beautiful.
Our Bay and Bow Windows come with the following features:
- 1-1/4″ furniture-grade veneer is standard in the construction of head, seatboard and jambs.
- Head and seatboard are available in oak or birch veneer ﬁnishes and ready for painting or staining.
- 3″ pre-insulated seatboard option.
- Slimline reinforced mullion design.
- Bay and bow windows are available in a variety of colors and ﬁnishes.
- Exterior roof system available with optional copper or painted aluminum roof clad kits.
Bay & Bow Window Seatboard Options
Our Garden Windows come with the following features:
- Fully welded mainframe for strength and stability.
- Top sloping insulating glass panel is wet glazed for a weather tight seal.
- Clear 3/4″ insulated glass unit provides all-weather protection.
- Single-hung vents on both sides for increased ventilation options.
- A custom designed shelf offers an attractive look with increased support for large plants.